Working Holiday Visa
This visa allows young people from eligible countries to holiday and work in Australia for one year. This is a temporary visa and promotes cultural diversity in Australia.
This visa allows you to
- Stay in Australia for up to 12 months
- Work in Australia, generally for up to six months with each employer
- Study for up to four months
- Leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid.
Eligible countries for this visa are:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic
of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- United Kingdom.